1440p is the new sweet spot for mainstream gaming, and the ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 5700 packs everything needed to churn out decent frame rates in all the latest game titles. Components on the surface of the PCB are precisely soldered with Auto-Extreme Technology and the GPU chip is cooled using MaxContact and a beefy heatsink. On top, three fans leverage our new Axial-tech design, which surpasses our own industry-leading fans from the last generation. In-between those layers are a myriad of additional features designed to make the most of AMD's RDNA architecture.
Outshine the competition
The ROG Strix RX 5700 features Aura RGB lighting on both the shroud and backplate. Get Aura Sync software to connect your compatible products for a completely customized gaming setup. You can sync to music, change color based on temperature, or select from a large number of patterns and static options, so make sure to look out for the Aura Sync logo when you're picking parts for your build.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
When every frame counts and every click matters, AMD Radeon Anti-Lag is the ultimate tool and a must-have feature for gamers and competitive eSports players. Radeon Anti-Lag works by minimizing the amount of time between a gamer pressing a key or moving the mouse and having that response show up on the screen.
Intelligent Sharpening Technology
Radeon Image Sharpening (RIS) is a contrast-adaptive sharpening algorithm designed to intelligently enhance details to deliver crisp-looking visuals with minimal performance impact.
FidelityFX is a collection of high-quality post-process effects that automatically collapse multiple effects into fewer shader passes to reduce overhead and free up your GPU for the visceral experience you demand.
The ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 5700 OC edition 8GB GDDR6 dominates 1440p gaming.
- Boost Clock: ~1750Mhz (Gaming Mode)
- Axial-tech fan design features longer fan blades and a unique barrier ring to increase air pressure.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- 2.7-slot Design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the three powerful Axial-tech fans.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- MaxContact Technology allows 2X more contact with the GPU chip for improved thermal transfer.
- A reinforced frame prevents excessive torsion and lateral bending of the PCB.
- ASUS FanConnect II equips 2 hybrid-controlled fan headers for optimal system cooling.
- Aura Sync compatibility lets you customize and sync lighting effects with other compatible hardware.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- AMD Radeon FreeSync™ offers stutter-free and tear-free gaming with FreeSync monitors.